Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16th: Miles in Music City

Got in my run in Nashville this morning. It was slow, mostly because I kept stopping to take pictures. I wound through a bunch of Vanderbilt's campus and then did a loop in Centennial Park, where they have that replica of the Acropolis. 4.5 miles total, and it was nice to get something in after two days off. Not sure if I'll run again tomorrow, but that's it until Sunday's half-marathon.

Apologies for some blurriness -- I was trying not to lose all momentum.
Very cool Greek Revival building

This is at the end of what looks like a mall.

Obligatory college campus abstract sculpture.

This is where they have those sunken benches at the end of the court.

Site of the great comeback in 2004.

A view from behind the end zone.

The Acropolis

No comments:

Post a Comment