Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4th: Recovery Run

So I slept a little bit this morning, until about 6:30. That ruled out the gym, and the legs felt OK, so I decided on a recovery run after yesterday's mad dash.

Not much to report here, other than my legs actually feeling better for having run. I really need to incorporate more of these into my routine. 2.5 miles at around a 9:20 pace. I definitely could have gone longer, but I opted to cut it short and save the wear and tear for the rest of the week.

Tomorrow I'm thinking of a mid-range pace run, while the weather is still good. Then Friday will likely be an off day because it's moving day at work. Saturday I may get in a long -- after the layoff, I'm not sure how far I can go, but I'll shoot for 9 miles. And then we'll have to see about Sunday.

I got a slightly better shot of Nessie out there in Keyport Harbor -- it was closer to Cliffwood Beach this morning.

Total miles since starting the blog: 140.9

No comments:

Post a Comment